Inline gas filters keep oocytes, embryos and sperm safe in gas supplied environments against contaminants such as Volatile Organic Compounds ( VOC’s ), Chemical Active Contaminants (CAC’s ), bacteria, odour, dust and harmful particles.
Gas filter is used inline in between incubators, environmental chambers, holding devices and gas sources such as CO2, O2, N2, etc. in order to purify the incoming gas. Quality of the gas supplied into the chambers is so important for embryo growth since oocytes have no immune system. Any toxic compound may negatively affect the quality of the embryos.
Oosafe Inline Filters
- Unmatched VOC Removing Capacity: Micro Carbon Technology provides bigger activated carbon surface area and uniform gas flow through filter, resulting in extremely high amount of VOC purifying capacity for longer time period.
- Better Gas Quality, Better Embryo Development: Purified CO2, N2 and premixed gas results in better
embryo development due to the fact that embryos have no immune system.
- VOCs and Bacteria: As a result of the composition of pure activated carbon and HEPA filter, besides long term VOCs removing capacity, it can also trap bacteria for 3 months.
- Replacement: Recommended to be replaced every 3 months due to the HEPA filter inside which can trap bacteria for 3 months.
- High Quality: Manufactured and tested in Clean Room Environment according to cGMP under strict
rules for IVF use.
- Pure Materials for IVF use: Medical grade capsule and inside materials are safe to use in IVF laboratories.
- Approved by Scientists: Oosafe® Filter has been used for many years in well-known IVF clinics all over
the world as the main gas purification tool.
- No Chemicals Inside: No chemicals are used inside, chemicals may have negative effect on embryo
- Quality Control: Each filter is tested in Clean Room Environment with Automated Quality Testing Device which eliminates human error.
- Packing: Each filter is individually packed in a sealed cardboard box including Certificate of Conformity and Instructions for Use.
- Ordering Information: AS-851585
Oosafe ST Filter
- Same features as Oosafe® Filter above
- VOCs and Bacteria: As a result of the composition of pure activated carbon and high quality PTFE Membrane (0.2µ, absolute removal and bacteria retention according to HIMA Methodology, 10 cfu/cm² effective filtration), beside VOCs it can also trap bacteria inside for 6 months.
- Replacement: Recommended to be replaced at the latest 6 months after installation.
- Ordering Information: OOFST-06
OOSAFE® FILTERS AND ACCESSORIES AUTOMATED TESTING AFTER MANUFACTURING
- No Human Error: Oosafe® Filters are tested with Automated Quality Testing Device which eliminates human error in manufacturing and quality control.
- Clean Room Environment: Manufacturing, packing and testing are made in Clean Room Environment according to cGMP.
- Single Pack: Each filter is packed individually in Clean Room Environment.
- Traceability: Each filter’s manufacturing history can be traced easily based on the lot number engraved on the capsule.
- Certificate of Conformity: Each filter comes with Certificate of Conformity and instructions for use inside the box
CONNECTION SET FOR COOK MINC/ORIGIO PLANER BENCHTOP INCUBATORS
- Easy to Install: Replace our connection set with metal gas pipe.
- Ready to Use: Comes with all necessary connectors and tubings.
- Original Connectors: Original connectors from metal gas pipe manufacturer are used. No gas leak, no connection problem.
- Connection Set includes: 2 x Polyethylene 6 mm hard tubing (50 cm long each), 2 x 6 mm connectors, 2 x swagelok metal connectors (same as metal pipe manufacturer)
Labotect Inline Gas Filters
- Can be used with all cell culture incubators
- For CO2, N2 and mixed gas (max. 21% O2)
- Easy installation
- Activated carbon filter with polyethylene layer for dust- and particle-free filtration
- Nearly full removal of organic contaminants from gases
- The filter unit includes an activated carbon filter
- Due to the additional polyethylene layer the filtration of the gases occurs dust- and particle-free
- Almost full removal of organic contaminants (Oil vapours, odorous substances, aromatic compounds, aldehydes, ketones, pyridines, furans, CHC, and others) from gases
- Replacement of the filter unit is recommended every 3 months
- For pressures up to 7 bar
- For tubing 4×6 mms