Designed to meet your precise requirements, Parallabs offer Class I and Class II, single and double workstations that are built to order and customisable to suit the most complex of challenges such as tight
spaces and low ceilings.
Our workstations can be integrated with a wide range of equipment and instruments including electronic witnessing, to provide a safe, protected and optimal environment for gametes and embryos.
A Unique Collaboration of IVF and Containment Experts
Parallabs has partnered with Walker Safety Cabinets to create a range of workstations for embryology and andrology laboratories. Walker Safety enjoy considerable success in providing workstations to pharmaceutical and research customers and have applied this knowledge and expertise to design IVF specific cabinets.
Why our workstations
- Based in the UK, we offer unrivalled aftersales service, technical support and customer service directly from the manufacturer, Walker Safety
- Highest quality servicing performed by the containment experts themselves – the manufacturer’s engineers.
- Lowest costs – with minimal local shipping costs and all spare parts manufactured by Walker Safety, we are able to pass these savings on to our customers for the most competitive prices.
Bespoke and customisable
- We don’t provide out-of-the-box systems, we provide exact solutions to purpose-fit your lab.
- Walker Safety is recognised throughout the world as one of the leading authorities in containment practice, Parallabs is a leading provider of IVF solutions.
Class I Workstations
Parallabs Class I Workstations provide ultimate protection for your gametes and embryos. The vertical laminar flow provides a steady stream of sterile Grade A air over the work surface, preventing external contamination.
Class II Workstations
When you need ultimate protection for both you and biological samples, our Class II workstations provide total safety. We offer a choice of re-circulating or exhaust type Class II workstations, both fitted with the highest efficiency air (HEPA) filtration systems.
Class III Workstations(Controlled Environment Isolators)
For temperature, gas, pH and air cleanliness control, Class III cabinets provide enhanced safety for the operator by means of barrier protection using gloves or gauntlets.
Workstation Key Features
|Low noise fan||< 65 (dB(A)|
|Ultra low energy consumption|
|Superior air cleanliness||Meets ISO Class 4 cleanliness as per BS EN 14464-1 standards|
|Made to measure||All our workstations can be customised to any height or width for the perfect fit in your laboratory.|
|Easly Integrable||Other equipment such as incubators, microscopes, warming blocks, monitors.|
|Simple to use controls||Illuminated function buttons for easy access.|
|Touchscreen control panel||Rear mounted large screen for the clearest views. Airflow, temperature and gas flow displayed as real-time information.|
|Gas Control||CO2, N2 or premixed gas available. Twin or single gas controls can be supplied, flow rates displayed on the control panel|
|Heated Stage||Integrated into the worksurface, the heated area is clearly defined offering uniform distribution and excellent temperature stability.|
Remember, our workstations are bespoke and we can customise to any width or height to suit your lab space.