DOPlify™ provides cell ploidy status of single cells and simultaneously cell mitochondrial DNA load using a range of different NGS platforms and workflows.
DOPlify™ captures RHS’ exclusive know-how for the lysis and whole genome amplification of single or small numbers of cells providing a solution for multiplying the limited DNA in a single cell for a range of downstream applications.
DOPlify™ is for research use only and should not be used as a clinical diagnostic.
DOPlify™ is a whole genome amplification kit designed to PCR amplify the genome from single cells and limited DNA templates.
DOPlify™ is unique in that it uses advanced DOP-PCR, which;
- uses the high processivity and fidelity of new generation polymerases that are NGS application grade
- uses ready-mixes to minimise the pipetting steps and requiring only two sample tube openings to reduce the risk of contamination and
- provides an amplification system that is flexible enough to concurrently whole genome amplify a sample whilst specifically amplifying genes of clinical interest, reducing the risk of allele drop-out.
DOPlify™ has been validated for detecting chromosome aneuploidy using RHS’ microarray EmbryoCellect™
The DOPlify™ kit contents
Each DOPlify™ kit contains reagents for amplifying 50 samples:
- Cell lysis buffer and enzyme for lysing the sample cells
- Whole genome amplification (WGA) reagents
The DOPlify™ Whole Genome Amplification workflow
|Cell lysis||A gentle but effective enzyme-based lysis procedure ensures robust cell lysis and a readily accessible DNA template for whole genome amplification – 15 mins|
|Whole genome amplification||Whole genome amplification is performed using RHS’ advanced DOP-PCR, which has been optimised for limited DNA input. DOP-PCR uses degenerate primers to initiate DNA amplification, binding across a broad range of different sequences scattered genome wide -2 ½ hours|
|Agarose gel assessment||Following amplification, the use of agarose gel electrophoresis is recommended to ensure that cell amplification has been successful – 30 mins|
News and Events
Parallabs will be attending ESHRE, alongside our partners in Barcelona 1-4 July. Vitrolife EmbryoScope Symposium You are invited to join the Vitrolife Symposium, co-organised by Japan A-PART, at the ESHRE conference. Wednesday 4 July 2018, 12:00-13:15 Forum Auditorium, Centre de Convencions Internacional de Barcelona (CIBB) Learn more about the topics here >> Visit Vitrolife at […]