GM501 SpermActive from Gynemed is a ready-to- use medium designed for all human sperm preparation, sperm washing and swim up techniques like density-gradient centrifugation as well as for testicular tissue. The intended users are IVF professionals (lab technicians, embryologists or medical doctors).
- NaCl, KCl, KH2PO4, MgSO4.7H2O, NaHCO3, CaCl2.2H2O, D(+)-Glucose anhydrous, Na-Lactate (50 % solution), Na-Pyruvate, EDTA, Na-Alanyl-Glutamine, water, non-essential and essential Amino Acids, 15 mM HEPES, human serum albumin (5.00 g/liter), Gentamicin (10.00 mg/liter), Phenolred.
Product specifications and quality control:
- All raw materials are of highest available purity (European Pharmacopoeia and/or USP standard) if applicable.
- A certificate of analysis is available for each batch upon request from our website with respective lot number.
- The MSDS for GM501 SpermActive is available upon re-quest
- GM501 SpermActive is manufactured and tested according to the following specifications:
|pH (at 37°C, 6 % CO2)
||sterile – SAL 10-3 (Sterility Assurance Level)
|MEA (Blastocysts after 96h in %)
||≥ 80 after 60 min of exposure (zygote stage)
||4 GM 501SA-020
||4 GM 501SA-050