GM501 SpermMobil is a HEPES-buffered reagent containing low bicarbonate. It is used for in-vitro examination of sperms of necrozoospermic ejaculates as well as of immotile sperms isolated from testicular tissue (TESE).
- Theophylline solved in HEPES-buffered medium.
- NaCl, KCl, KH2PO4, MgSO4.7H2O, NaHCO3, CaCl2.2H2O, D(+)-Glucose Anhydrous, Na-Lactate, Na-Pyruvate, EDTA, Alanyl-Glutamine, water, non-essential and essential Amino Acids, Phenolred, HEPES, Theophylline
Product specifications and quality control:
- All raw materials are of highest available purity (European Pharmacopoeia and/or USP standard) if applicable.
- A certificate of analysis is available for each batch upon request from our website with respective lot number.
- The MSDS for GM501 SpermMobil is available upon request.
- GM501 SpermMobil is manufactured and tested according to the following specifications:
|pH (at 37°C)
||sterile – SAL 10-3 (Sterility Assurance Level)
|Sperm Survival test – survival after 45 minutes exposure of density selected spermatozoa to the test medium
||4 GM 501SMOBIL-5
||4 GM 501SMOBIL-1