High quality videos of embryo development are analysed using the EmbryoViewer software. Traditional evaluation of embryos limits the amount of information about how the embryos have developed. Using time-lapse analysis, embryologists can detect previously unseen embryo development patterns and events which have been proven to affect implantation potential. The software allows users to easily enter information which allows side by side comparison and ranking of embryo quality. A new decision support tool, KIDScore D3 Basic, has been developed using the largest database of embryo development and Known Implantation Data (KID). By registering only a few development events, an objective implantation potential score is given to each embryo. Used in conjunction with morphology, this allows consistent and effective embryo selection.
Watch a movie about how a clinic uses EmbryoScope time-lapse system and EmbryoViewer software:
Evaluate embryos with intuitive software
With EmbryoViewer software, you can review, annotate and compare development of selected embryos from data acquired by the EmbryoScope time-lapse incubator. Instrument running conditions are automatically stored with the patient data and be observed on the EmbryoViewer software for quality assurance.
Flexible work routines
- Observe and assess patient embryos from your office via the ES server
- Instantly access current patient data for assessment
- Facilitates consultation with patients and colleagues
- Technical, laboratory and patient reports are easily generated by the EmbryoViewer software
- View data from ongoing or finished treatments to access embryo development videos, patient data and instrument performance
Improved basis for embryo selection
View and compare all patient embryos from an EmbryoSlide culture dish at the same time. Select a single embryo for annotation or use “View slide” to perform a side-by-side comparison of all embryos in a culture dish. Export video and images of interest for presentations and discussions.
Intuitive annotation tools which includes:
- Annotation of cell division events providing an easy overview of observations in developmental stages
- Automatically calculated cellular activity indicating cell division events (patented)
- Selection of different focal planes to refocus and to observe details of interest
- All annotations and notes are saved for future reference
- High quality Hoffmann modulation contrast images which allows observation of key morphological events
- Elapsed time from inseminationSelection of which embryo to transfer, freeze or discard
Assisted embryo selection
With EmbryoViewer software, you also have the possibility to set up one or more models according to clinic specific criteria and rank embryos accordingly using the Compare & Select feature. When designing a model, you can
- Create customized models to reflect difference between clinics (conditions, day of transfer etc.)
- Set up selection, deselection or information criteria to define a model
- Set up custom expressions to define model variables
- When applying a model using the Compare & Select feature, embryos are easily ranked according to a specific model.
|Purpose||For embryo evaluation|
|Description||The EmbryoViewer software is an accessory to and displays data from the EmbryoScope time-lapse incubator|
|Application||The EmbryoViewer software assists the embryologist in selecting embryos for transfer or freezing. This is obtained by allowing the embryologist to inspect high-resolution time-lapse images of embryo development, to use detailed annotation tools and to inspect the running conditions of the EmbryoScope time-lapse incubator.
PC: Powerful small form factor PC
Europe: CE-marked class I medical device